Year 5/6 are working together to create riddles. Can you work them out?
1. What is tasty when solid, and liquid?
2. What has no eyes, no nose, mouth or body but can be heard?
3. What has arms and legs but is neither human or animal?
4. I have holes but I can still catch things. What am I?
5. I can be made, cut and I have different layers. What am I?
6. What is greater than God and more evil than the devil, rich people need it and poor people have it. What am I?
7. A sheep with no legs or head, changes colour to suit its mood, when it gets angry, you better move, what am I?
8. What's mother is rain and father is sun?